TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The signed AIIT Enrolment Form, these Terms and Conditions and all aspects of the information provided on our website represents the contract between the student and AIIT (“the Terms”). The student should understands this terms clearly before the enrollment and should agrees to the Terms.
- AIIT will provide students with education and related services in accordance with the selection of services made on the AIIT Enrollment Form.
- AIIT reserves the right to open or close courses or programs, create, cease or change any activities due to unforeseen circumstances or events with minimum notice, as the need arises.
STEP 1 – Choose the appropriate Program / course
- Check the AIIT Fees and Courses & services information on our website or contact [email protected]
STEP 2 – Enrollment
- Job Ready Program : Our staff will send you an Enrollment form or visit the AIIT office to get one.
- Send the enrollment form to: [email protected]
- AIIT will send an offer letter which outlines the chosen fees and services requested by the student. If AIIT has any doubts or questions about the enrollment, AIIT staff will communicate in advance before sending the offer letter(s).
- Missed Days due to late arrival: If students arrive after the commencement date, these “missed days” will not be reinstated, and no refund will be given.
- Unpreventable event / Natural disaster: In the event, AIIT must close due to an unpreventable event or natural disaster (eg: city power blackout, storm), then there will be no refund for any “missed days”.
- Cancelled course / refused entry to a course: If the Program/course that a student has enrolled in does not commence or if the student does not meet the entrance requirements of a specific program/course that they have been provisionally enrolled in, the fee can be transferred to another more suitable program/course within AIIT or a full refund will apply.
- Misconduct and Termination: AIIT reserves the right to terminate this agreement at their sole discretion if dissatisfied with the student’s conduct, behaviour, attendance or willingness to comply with disciplinary procedures. No refund is available for unused study weeks.
- Visa Rejection: Program/Training fees will be refunded in full within 4 weeks from the date of receipt of notice (written proof from Immigration New Zealand needs to be provided).
- Visa Cancellation: In the case of non-compliance with visa conditions after arrival in New Zealand and if students are forced to cancel all or part of their program / course, no refund is available for the unused study weeks.
1. The fee will be charged in New Zealand Dollar.
2. The fee is GST included.
3. Full payment by bank transfer and 4% surcharge applies if pay by Credit Card
4. If you are a PR or Citizen of New Zealand, installment is available. E.g. monthly payments.
- CONDUCT: Students enrolled at AIIT will comply with all terms, conditions, policies set by AIIT
- MISCONDUCT: Students must comply with AIIT Rules and Regulations. AIIT reserves the right to terminate this agreement at their sole discretion if a student’s conduct, behaviour or attendance is deemed unsatisfactory.
- VISAS / INSURANCE: All AIIT students must comply with their relevant visa conditions at all times.
- NOTICE OF ADDRESS: Students will keep AIIT staff informed at all times of their current address, phone number and other contact details in New Zealand while undertaking an AIIT course. Students agree that this is an important term of the agreement, the breach of which shall entitle AIIT summarily to terminate this agreement and to expel the student from the Institute.
- STUDENT TESTIMONIALS: By submitting signed enrollment form, the student consents to the free use of their photo and any written references/samples for AIIT promotional or professional development purposes.
- TERMINATION: If students fail to meet the obligations under this terms, AIIT will send a written notice explaining what is wrong, what needs to be done and when it must be done by. If students do not comply with that notice, this agreement may be terminated immediately.
- LIABILITY: Consumer Guarantees Act – nothing in this clause shall limit or reduce the student’s rights (if any) under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 unless the student requires AIIT services for the purpose of business in which case they agree that the Consumer Guarantees Act will not apply. Exclusion and Limit of Liability – AIIT will not be liable to the student for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential) whatsoever whether caused through breach of contract or breach of any other obligation owed for any other reason, or through the negligent omission or any other act of a third party, or through any event beyond AIIT’s control, except as cannot be excluded by law. The student will indemnify and hold AIIT harmless in respect of all losses, damages and costs (on a full indemnity basis) incurred by or awarded against AIIT arising out of any claim by any person in relation to the student’s conduct in New Zealand.
Our Job Guarantee Program fee protection will be handled by Trust product provided by Law-Firm in New Zealand. Each student’s fees are paid into an Lawyer’s trust account. The Law office will hold the fees in trust and pay them to AIIT over the duration of the student’s course, according to an agreed payment schedule
- If you face any issues you must contact AIIT before taking finite action so we can take a part in actively resolving these.
- Not acceptable for you to leave the internship without informing AIIT immediately.
- AIIT will determine that issues at the internship site were beyond your control, we will arrange another internship at NO extra cost to you.
- The student shall write to the lecturer / staff within seven days of the cause of complaint or grievance stating fully the matter for concern.
- The lecturer / staff shall reply formally in a written reply within seven days of the receipt of letter, with the decision
- For cases where complainant is not satisfied with the above:The student shall write within seven days of the receipt of written reply from lecturer, to the Director enclosing both the original letter of complaint to the lecturer and the latter’s response.The Director shall consult appropriately. Both parties shall be informed of the decision in writing within seven days.
We are committed to being open and transparent about how we manage your personal information.
We will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you our services or perform other necessary business functions and activities.
We will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes unrelated to our business activities and the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent
We are bound by the requirements of those laws, which regulate how we may collect, store, use and disclose your personal information. Those laws also specify other requirements, such as how individuals may access, correct and delete information held about them.
When we say “personal information” we mean identifiable information about you, such as your name, email, address, telephone number, qualifications and so on. When we say “sensitive information” we mean a special category of personal information containing information regarding racial or ethnic origin, religious beliefs or special categories of personal information that merits higher protection such as health information and information relating to children.
Information you provide to us directly: Our usual practice is to collect personal information directly from you, when you complete any form, including our physical or online enrollment forms, register or apply to use our Services, or provide any other information in connection with your use of our Services. A few examples include:
Personal details: given name(s); photograph; education background; passport number; travel and insurance details; visa status; health information, and other typical content provided as part of an application process.
Demographic information: gender; date of birth; age; nationality; title; language
Contact details: correspondence address; telephone number; email address.
Consent records: records of any consent you may have given and the subject matter of that consent.
Sensitive information you provide: We may collect or obtain sensitive information and personal information that merits higher protection directly from you (for example, information relating to a child (under 18 years of age) or your application contains health information).
Information we get from third parties: We collect or obtain personal information from authorised third parties (e.g. our authorised overseas retail partners, education providers, Immigration New Zealand, law enforcement agencies). This includes information such as public information, education or qualifications, references, competency or medical tests.
Information we collect automatically: We may collect personal information about you automatically when you visit our websites or use our Services, like your IP address and device type. Some of this information may be collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies.
Information we create in relation to the performance of the Services: We may also create or obtain personal information, such as records about your interactions with us.
Information you make public: We may collect or obtain your personal information that you manifestly choose to make public, including via online channels such as social media (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook etc.)
You can always choose not to provide your personal information to us, but it may mean that we are unable to provide you with the Services.
Where we collect personal information or sensitive information, we will only process it:
- to perform a contract with you; or
- where we have legitimate interests to process the personal information or sensitive information and these interests are not overridden by your rights; or
- in accordance with a legal obligation; or
- where we have your consent.
AIIT collects your personal information so that we can provide you with the Services and any related services you may request. In doing so, AIIT may use the personal information we have collected from you for purposes related to the Services including:
- to process and administer the Services, and to help us develop, improve, manage, administer and facilitate our Services and business operations;
- to contract with authorised individuals;
- to process your personal information for AIIT’s internal business purposes;
- to verify your identity and application details;
- for general internal purposes (such as record keeping, database management, training, billing);
- to assist with the resolution of any issues relating to the Services;
- to comply with all laws and regulations in all applicable jurisdictions; and
- to communicate with you.
Our personal information will not be sold, traded rented or otherwise provided to others without your consent.
Your personal information will not be sold, traded rented or otherwise provided to others without your consent.
We are committed to full compliance with the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007.
By subscribing to emails and/or text communications, or otherwise providing your email address and/or mobile number, you consent to receiving emails and/or texts (as the case may be) which promote and market our products and services, or the products and services of others, from time to time.
You can unsubscribe from our email communications and/or text communications at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link in any promotional or marketing email or text received or by emailing [email protected]
Once you have unsubscribed from the email or text communications, you will be removed from the corresponding marketing list as soon as is reasonably practicable.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the personal information you provide is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
You may request access to the information we hold about you, or request that we update or correct any personal information we hold about you, or ask us to restrict or cease processing your personal information or even delete your personal information, by setting out your request in writing and sending it to us at [email protected]
We will review your request as soon as reasonably practicable to comply with our legal obligations. If we are unable to give you access to the information you have requested, we will give you reasons for this decision when we respond to your request.
The length of time we keep your personal information depends on what it is and whether we have an ongoing business need to retain it. We will retain your personal information for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our internal retention policies and practices. Following that period, we will make sure it is deleted or anonymised. Otherwise, as a general rule, we only keep your personal information for as long as we require it for the purposes of providing you with our Services.
We take your concerns seriously. If you have any concerns about privacy or the use or collection of your personal information by AIIT. please contact our admin [email protected] or call us on 09-217-4055.
We will respond as quickly as possible (our target response is 20 days) and handle all complaints in a way that is fair and consistent. However, if you remain dissatisfied, you can make a formal complaint with our director.
REFUDN POLICY (SHORT PROGRAM)
The amount of refund for Short Courses depends on on the period between the start of the program/course and the application for withdrawal.
This is summarized in the following table:
- Before the course starts : after deduction of administrative charges $50.
- After training course starts : No refund
- Before the course starts : after deduction of administrative charges $50.
- Within the first 2 working days of the course starts
- After 2 working days of the training course starts : No refund
REFUND POLICY (JOB READY PROGRAM)
The amount of refund for Job Ready Program depends on the fee structure, on the period between the start of the program/course and the application for withdrawal.
This is the fees structures and summarized in the following table:
Internship Placement Guaranteed
Job interview plan
10 Job INTERVIEWS Guaranteed
- Before the course starts : after deduction of administrative charges $50.
- Within the first five working days of the course starts
- After five working days of the training course starts : No refund
- Before the Internship start : after deduction of administrative charges $50
- If a suitable internship is not found after 4 weeks from the date of completion of the course.
- If you fail to attend an internship interview that you have agreed to attend without informing AIIT or the internship site
- If you refuse to attend an interview that is in line with your internship request without a valid reason for.
- If you do not make yourself available for an internship during normal business hours
- If you exaggerate or lie your skills on your application materials (CV and Cover Letter)